TEACHING & TRAINING ON BOARD
Passion and experience are transmitted through training activities that include theoretical lessons, on-board practice and coaching, aimed at owners or captains of small boats and owners of large yachts, but also at public institutions and private bodies.
- Theoretical and practical teaching activities for private or public bodies, schools
- Training for smaller boats and yachts: first cruises, private owners and captains
- Rolls Royce Kamewa water jet Maintenance & Manoeuvring Training
- Preparation of driving license exams and courses
TRANSFERS & EVENTS
The search for professionals to whom to entrust a yacht to be launched, transferred or presented to an event, certainly requires careful evaluation and selection to find reliable Captain and crew.
- Participation in events and boat shows
- Routine activities: checks and periodic renewals for the Membership Registers
- Deliveries of Yachts of all sizes and transfers all over the world for Shipyards and Shipowners
YACHT CARE, SURVEYOR & REFIT
Taking care of boats and yachts of various sizes is very important: following their construction, sea trials, navigation, refit and ordinary and extraordinary maintenance is synonymous with quality and a guarantee of safety and savings.
- Supervision of works for new constructions
- Sea Trial, tests and boat checks
- Management and maintenance of internal and external cleaning
- Crew selection
- Official naval estimates and appraisals, quotes for refit and storage
COLLABORATIONS ON DESIGN
Life experience on board and thousands of hours of sailing are certainly a useful added value when designing a yacht: budgeting and preventing inevitable and expensive changes during construction can make the difference.
- Theoretical and practical assistance in internal and external design, collaboration with technical studies and shipyards
TYPES OF BOATS SERVED
Our services are aimed at every type of boat, from the smallest ones, passing through medium-sized yachts, up to the largest luxury yachts.